Share Experiences of Open Data as OER
We are inviting individuals and teams to submit case studies describing experiences in the use of open data as open educational resources. Proposals are open to everyone who would like to promote good practices in pedagogical uses of open data in an educational context. The selected case studies will be published in a open e-book (CC_BY_NC_SA) hosted by Open Education Group by mid September 2015.
To read more about the call and add your experiences see this form.
- Deadline for submission of proposals (approx. 500 words): 28th June
- Notification to accepted proposals: 5th of July
- Draft case study submitted for review (1500 – 2000 words): 26th of July
- Publication-ready deadline: 16th of August
- Publication date: September 2015